Fall is a treasured time of year in central New Hampshire. Views of Mt. Kearsarge across the expanse of Pleasant Lake erupt in a pallet of colors that only mother nature can provide. The air is crisp and clean, creating an insatiable desire to be out of doors. Come see our lakes, mountains, and attractions in their full splendor! “It’s the most optimistic forecast I’ve had in a couple of years”, says Jim Salge, who tracks fall foliage for Yankee Magazine. Check out this handy 2017 Foliage Map to help anticipate when the peaks will occur! Here’s a sampling of ideas to start your adventure:
- Golfing: Check out our package with Eastman Golf Links. Multiple courses within minutes drive.
- Picnicking: Winslow State Park offers panoramic views of Pleasant Lake.
- Hiking: New London offers great trails close to home thanks to an active Conservation Commission
- Hiking: Walking and hiking trails abound in New Hampshire for all skill levels (more hiking trails)
- Cycling: The Northern Rail Trail spans 58 miles from Boscawen to Lebanon
- Touring: Top Scenic drives in New Hampshire leave right from our doorstep
- Zip Lining: Mt. Sunapee Adventure Park have Zip lines over 1,000 feet long
- Boating: With water temperatures remaining warm in the fall, it’s not too late to enjoy the lakes
Check out our specials and packages for combined values. Whether it’s adventure, romance, or both – we’ve got you covered. We are always happy to customize our package offerings to meet your needs.Book Now
How does nature’s bounty inspire you?