While New Hampshire is well known for its foliage, we also have bragging rights when considering Fall activities. With the turn of the season comes apple picking, pumpkin patches, hot apple cider, and lots of fall celebrations like the Warner Fall Festival, the Fall Highland Games in Lincoln, and our famous Pumpkin Festival in Weare.
At the Inn at Pleasant Lake, we specialize in unique and unforgettable experiences. Given our roots in the community, it’s only natural we would apply our craft to create a fun apple picking adventure by teaming up with Gould Hill Farm! Nothing beats a visit to an apple farm for fall fun for the whole family! Whether you wish to venture out and pick your own in the orchard, peruse through the country store with fresh baked goods, locally made jewelry, toys and fresh produce ready for your selection, or try out the Contoocook Cider Company cider tasting room, your adventure awaits! At the Inn, we combine the flavors of fall with a top rated culinary experience to produce the complete experience from the farm to your table. Come feel the warm hospitality of the Inn at Pleasant Lake and enjoy the adventures at Gould Hill Farm. Check out this unique New Hampshire Fall special on our website. Here is a suggested itinerary for perfect apple adventures in New Hampshire:
- Arrive at the inn (check in is at 3:00PM) and settle into your room after your personalized introduction to the property.
- Relax while enjoying your Contoocook Cider and house made Cheese and Chutney tray in the privacy of your room.
- Enjoy our IPL house-made pretzels with your jar of Blackwater Mustard.
- Take in the incredible fall foliage and views of Pleasant Lake and Mt. Kearsarge, while reviewing your itinerary for the next day.
- Take an inspired stroll down to the beach or take an exuberant walk around the lake.
- Join us for our signature gourmet five-course dinner and experience the flavors of fall sourced by our local farm partners. The table is yours for the night.
- Enjoy our hearty country breakfast as you prepare for your apple farm adventure.
- Tour the fall foliage on our country roads as you make your way to Gould Hill Farm.
- Work up your appetite in the orchard as you pick your own apples.
- Check out the farm store and refresh yourselves with some fresh baked goods
- Try a flight of ciders in the Contoocook Cider Company Tasting Room
- Select a few bottles of your favorite cider to bring home with you.
Gould Hall FarmApple Picking:
Store Open Daily: 10:00-5:30
Tastings of Contoocook Cider: Weekends Only
Come make memories with us at our New London B&B while the leaves change this fall in New Hampshire!