In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and State of NH directives, the Inn at Pleasant Lake is making some changes to how we operate. The Inn will remain open with regular hours. The Oak & Grain Restaurant will be closed for on-site dining to protect our staff, customers and community through April 7. To serve our community and guests through this crisis, we will implement the following changes starting Wednesday, March 18th:
- Inn will be open for accommodations with select rooms to support recommended social distancing practices.
- Whenever possible upon arrival we will offer our guests a free upgrade to our best suites to provide more space.
- Tea Time services will be personally served instead of buffet service.
- Breakfast (both hot and continental) will be served with a To-Go format.
- Hand Sanitizing stations have been placed at common traffic points
- We will continue our stringent cleaning and disinfecting practices that helped earn our Select Registry distinction.
Oak & Grain Restaurant:
- We will offer a Take-Out Menu with curbside pick up (local delivery is possible for neighbors in need) beginning March 19.
- Customers can place orders online or by calling the Inn (603) 873-4833 during operating hours. If you want curbside pick up, call us before you arrive and we’ll bring your prepaid order out to our parking lot.
- We will provide FREE delivery in the Town of New London for neighbors in need if you cannot get out or do not have access to transportation.
- Menu will be posted on our website home page.