In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and State of NH directives, the Inn at Pleasant Lake is making some changes to how we operate. The Inn will remain open with regular hours, but we are not hosting guests at least until May 31. The Oak & Grain Restaurant will be closed for in-house dining to protect our staff, customers and community until government mandates are lifted. We will continue to offer Curbside Take-Out Service – Order Here. On May 20, will be also begin to offer an all new Patio Dining service. Details coming shortly. To serve our community and guests through this crisis, we will implement the following changes starting Wednesday, March 18th:
- Inn will be open for reservations, but not accepting guests until the government bans are lifted.
- Staff will be on-site normal hours (Wed – Sun) to assist guests with inquiries and reservations.
- Stay tuned for further updates and our re-opening guidelines to designed to keep guests safe.
- Hand Sanitizing stations have been placed at common traffic points
- We will continue our stringent cleaning and disinfecting practices that helped earn our Select Registry distinction.
Oak & Grain Restaurant:
- We will offer a Take-Out Menu with curbside pick up (local delivery is possible for neighbors in need) beginning March 19.
- Customers can place orders online or by calling the Inn (603) 873-4833 during operating hours. For curbside pick up, call us before you arrive and we’ll bring your prepaid order out to our parking lot.
- We will provide FREE delivery in the Town of New London for neighbors in need if you cannot get out or do not have access to transportation.
- Menu will be posted on our website home page.