*** Both the Inn and Oak & Grain Restaurant are Open! ***
Serving in the Dining Room: Wed – Sun, 5 pm – 8 pm
Private Dining Room now available for small groups 4 – 8 (privacy fee applies)
We have expanded our Take Out options to include Family Style! Check out the link below to order.
Adherence to all CDC guidelines – 6 foot table spacing, masks, sanitizing, scheduling, traffic patterns (see covid statement)
#1 New London Inn on TripAdvisor
Inn at Pleasant Lake is a breathtaking waterfront retreat with resort amenities in historic New London, NH. We are a full service country inn that offers comfortable accommodations and award-winning gourmet dining in a tranquil New England setting. Centrally located in the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region, we have convenient access to the beach, the mountains, artistic venues, local shopping, and a wide array of outdoor activities. Whether you are looking for a quiet romantic escape, or an exhilarating outdoor adventure, our New London bed and breakfast will provide an unmatched experience.
Warm hospitality and beautiful views, relaxation and adventure in all seasons
Our New London inn offers first class amenities, five junior suites and five guestrooms, all with en-suite baths. Complete with high speed internet and central air conditioning, your comfort is our top priority. Your stay includes a hearty country breakfast, afternoon tea, and many other amenities.
Enjoy paddling the lake, reading on the beach or taking in the views from our patio. Spring and Fall are perfect times for hiking nearby trails. Winter offers opportunity for downhill or Nordic skiing, snowshoeing and other cold weather activities. End your perfect day at our New Hampshire getaway with a delicious meal at our full-service restaurant.
In The News
DINNER & TAKEOUT MENU
Welcome to 2021 Dining at Oak & Grain!
At Oak & Grain, we have continued to go above and beyond to follow all state-recommended guidelines to help do our part to support the health and safety of our guests and our community. Over this past year we have adapted and expanded our dining options to create as much opportunity for our guests as possible. We currently offer In-House Dining – including à la Carte, 5 course with options, our popular experience “Chef’s Whim” and Sunday Brunch – Private Dining and our popular Take-Out Service. Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have!
Lastly, we are continuing to source as many ingredients locally as possible and take great pride in the fact that when you dine with us – dine in or takeout – you are helping us support local farmers. Thank you so much for your continued support of our business and our local community.
Dinner is served from 5 pm – 8 pm, Wed – Sun.
3-course Brunch is served Sundays only; 11:30 AM cocktails, 12:00 PM seating
On Mother’s Day, May 9, our normal menu will not be available for Take Out. See our offering here.
Call to order. Pick-up between 10:230 and 1:00 on Mother’s Day.
TAKEOUT UPDATE: You can now place take out orders up to 6 PM. Please allow one hour for us to get your order ready. Takeout is curbside only – please call when you arrive!
Please take note that our Takeout menu may not contain all items on our menu served at the inn.
Family Style –
Available as Take-out only.
Order for two ($85), four ($140), six ($210) or more!
Choose Local Soup of the Day or Oak & Grain Salad
- Mesclun Greens, Sweet and Sour Vegetables, Toasted Seeds, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Feta Mousse (GF,V)
Choose an Entrée for all
- Grilled Hanger Steak, Rosemary Dunk’s Mushroom Demi (GF,DF) Starch of The Day, Local Vegetable of The Day
- Seared Silk Snapper, Champagne Yuzu White Miso Sauce (V) Starch Of The Day, Local Vegetable Of The Day
- House Made Black Pepper Fettuccine, Rustic Ratatouille, Parmesan Basil Crumble, Chili Sun Dried Tomato Jus (V) Starch of The Day, Local Vegetable of The Day
A la Carte Menu –
- Soup of The Day (please call for more information) $13
- Roasted Beets, Vermont Goat Cheese, Baby Arugula, Shaved Radish, Toasted Pistachios, Vinegar Onions (GF,V) $16
- Mesclun Greens, Sweet And Sour Vegetables, Toasted Seeds, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Feta Mousse (GF,V) $16
- Maple Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette (DF,GF,V,Ⓥ)
- White Balsamic Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette (DF,GF,V,Ⓥ)
- Spring Onion Dijon Honey Buttermilk Dressing (GF,V)
- Roasted Stuffed Cavendish Farm Quail, Duck Foie Gras Sausage, Tea Quails Egg, Caramelized Cipollini Onion Jus, Frisée, Herbs (DF,GF) $24
- Pan Seared Sea Scallops, Citrus Crème Fraîche, Toasted Mixed Quinoa, Spring Onions, Annatto Oil (GF) $22
- Grilled Shrimp Yakitori, Coconut Oil, Sweet and Sour Tamari, Jade Bamboo Rice, Sesame Seeds (DF,GF) $20
- Crispy Braised Battles Farm Pork Belly, Apple Purée, Charred Onion Petals, Pepper Jam (GF) $18
- Bread, Herb Roasted Garlic Honey Butter
- for 2 $3
- for 4 $6
- for 6 $8
Local 9 Ounce Filet – $44 | Hanger Steak – $38 | Five Spiced Duck Breast $36 | Lamb Rack – $40 | Heritage Kurobuta Pork Chop – $38
Canadian Scallops – $36 | Silk Snapper – $34 | Catch of The Day – $30
House Made Black Pepper Fettuccine, Rustic Ratatouille, Parmesan Basil Crumble, Chili Sundried Tomato Jus (V) $32
Choice of Sauce
- Hoisin Red Wine Sauce (DF,V,Ⓥ)
- Rosemary Dunks Mushroom Demi (GF,DF)
- Horseradish Béarnaise (GF,V)
- Champagne Yuzu White Miso Sauce (V)
- Marcona Almond Winter Pesto (GF,V)
- Chocolate Ganache Cake, Brandy Cherry Syrup, Crème Fraîche Chantilly, Toasted Hazelnuts, Burnt White Chocolate (V) $12
- IPL Maple Buttermilk Panna Cotta, Blueberry Lemon Compote, Almond Shortbread Crumble (V) $12
Please express any dietary needs so Chef may customize to your needs.
Key: GF = gluten free, DF = dairy free, V = vegetarian, Ⓥ = vegan
* Consuming raw or under-cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness