*** Both the Inn and Oak & Grain Restaurant are Open! ***
Now Serving in the Dining Room: Wed – Sun, 5 pm – 8 pm
Private Dining Room now available for small groups (2 – 8)
Curbside Takeout is Still Available. Menu below is locally sourced a la Carte.
~ Reservations Required ~
Tables are limited, Seating is first come, first serve. We cannot accommodate specific table requests.
Adherence to all CDC guidelines – 6 foot table spacing, masks, sanitizing, scheduling, traffic patterns (see covid statement)
#1 New London Inn on TripAdvisor
Inn at Pleasant Lake is a breathtaking waterfront retreat with resort amenities in historic New London, NH. We are a full service country inn that offers comfortable accommodations and award-winning gourmet dining in a tranquil New England setting. Centrally located in the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region, we have convenient access to the beach, the mountains, artistic venues, local shopping, and a wide array of outdoor activities. Whether you are looking for a quiet romantic escape, or an exhilarating outdoor adventure, our New London bed and breakfast will provide an unmatched experience.
Warm hospitality and beautiful views, relaxation and adventure in all seasons
Our New London inn offers first class amenities, five junior suites and five guestrooms, all with en-suite baths. Complete with high speed internet and central air conditioning, your comfort is our top priority. Your stay includes a hearty country breakfast, afternoon tea, and many other amenities.
Enjoy paddling the lake, reading on the beach or taking in the views from our patio. Spring and Fall are perfect times for hiking nearby trails. Winter offers opportunity for downhill or Nordic skiing, snowshoeing and other cold weather activities. End your perfect day at our New Hampshire getaway with a delicious meal at our full-service restaurant.
In The News
Dinner & Take Out Menu
Welcome to 2020 Dining at Oak & Grain! Our Dining services follow state-recommended guidelines to help do our part to support public health. We now are offering several options for a memorable dinner to better support our community in this time of need: Patio Dining, In-House Dining, and our popular Take-Out Service. Since we are sourcing many ingredients locally, your support helps our local farmers as well. Take-Out menu may not contain all items on our menu served at the inn.
Place take out orders before 4 PM. Take out is curbside only – please call when you arrive!
a la Carte Dinners are served from 5 pm – 8 pm, Wed – Sun.
3-course Brunch is served Sundays only; 11:30 AM cocktails, 12:00 seating, INDOORS only, call to book
- Local Soup of the Day (please call for more information) $13
- Local Mesclun Greens, Winter Vegetables, Craisins (GF,DF,V,Ⓥ) $16
- Smoked Maple Leaf Farm Duck Breast, Bitter Greens, Toasted Hazelnuts, Pickled Mushrooms (GF,DF) $18
- Roasted Beets, Winter Greens, Bayley Hazen Blue Cheese Ricotta Purée, French Bread Croutons, Toasted Seeds (V) $16
- Sesame Orange Vinaigrette (GF,DF,V,Ⓥ)
- Charred Shallot Garlic Vinaigrette (GF,DF,V,Ⓥ)
- Anchovy Green Goddess (GF)
- Braised Rabbit, Squash Ricotta Angolotti, Thyme Rabbit Jus, Baby Carrots, Pea Tendrils, Mustard Oil $18
- RSF Atlantic Haddock Potato Croquette, White Truffle Bluefin Crab, Saffron Creamed Leeks, Gremolata (GF) $22
- Mediterranean Grilled Cavendish Farm Quail, Feta, Fennel, Olives, Lentils, Smoked Tomato Vinaigrette, Herbs (GF) $22
- Grilled Canadian Sea Scallops, Pork Belly, Rosemary Burnt Oranges, Bourbon Glaze, Fried Cranberries, Microgreens (GF,DF) $24
- Spring Rolls, Wild Mushrooms, Vermont Tofu, Bing Cherries, Carrots, Parsnips, Candied Ginger, Kale, Sweet Potato, Miso Gochujang Aioli, Tamari Reduction (DF,V,Ⓥ) $18
- Bread (with Honey Garlic Honey Butter Spread)
- for 2 $3
- for 4 $6
- for 6 $8
- Local 9 Ounce Filet – $44
- Herb Pistachio Dijon Crusted Rack of Lamb – $42
- Maple Leaf Farm Duck Breast – $36
- Orange Fennel Braised Short Ribs – $38
- Kurobuta Frenched Pork Chop – $38
- Faroe Island Salmon – $34
- Atlantic Monkfish – $32
- Catch of The Day – $30
- Lasagna Cannelloni, Spinach, Capers, Olives, Tomatoes, Parmesan, Ricotta, Balsamic Reduction (V) $30
- Choice of Sauce
- Roasted Grape Rosemary Demi (GF,DF)
- Cognac Chasseur Sauce (GF)
- Champagne Homardine Sauce (GF)
- Tikka Masala (GF,V)
- Zhoug (GF,DF,V,Ⓥ)
- Steamed Lemon Pudding, Blueberry Compote, Mint Gastrique (V) $12
- Brûléed Rum Raisin Brioche Bread Pudding, Mascarpone Cream, Sea Salt Caramel, Candied Walnuts, Caramelized Apples (V) $12
Please express any dietary needs so Chef may customize to your needs.
Key: GF = gluten free, DF = dairy free, V = vegetarian, Ⓥ = vegan
* Consuming raw or under-cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness