*** Both the Inn and Oak & Grain Restaurant are Open! ***
Now Serving in the Dining Room: Wed – Sun, 5 pm – 8 pm
Private Dining Room now available for small groups (4 – 8)
We have expanded our Take Out options to include Family Style! Check out the link below to order.
Takeout is Curbside and intended for your safety and comfort. Feel free to call ahead with your payment. Please call when you arrive for pickup.
~ Reservations Required ~
Tables are limited, Seating is first come, first serve. We cannot accommodate specific table requests.
Adherence to all CDC guidelines – 6 foot table spacing, masks, sanitizing, scheduling, traffic patterns (see covid statement)
#1 New London Inn on TripAdvisor
Inn at Pleasant Lake is a breathtaking waterfront retreat with resort amenities in historic New London, NH. We are a full service country inn that offers comfortable accommodations and award-winning gourmet dining in a tranquil New England setting. Centrally located in the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region, we have convenient access to the beach, the mountains, artistic venues, local shopping, and a wide array of outdoor activities. Whether you are looking for a quiet romantic escape, or an exhilarating outdoor adventure, our New London bed and breakfast will provide an unmatched experience.
Warm hospitality and beautiful views, relaxation and adventure in all seasons
Our New London inn offers first class amenities, five junior suites and five guestrooms, all with en-suite baths. Complete with high speed internet and central air conditioning, your comfort is our top priority. Your stay includes a hearty country breakfast, afternoon tea, and many other amenities.
Enjoy paddling the lake, reading on the beach or taking in the views from our patio. Spring and Fall are perfect times for hiking nearby trails. Winter offers opportunity for downhill or Nordic skiing, snowshoeing and other cold weather activities. End your perfect day at our New Hampshire getaway with a delicious meal at our full-service restaurant.
In The News
Dinner & Take Out Menu
Welcome to 2020 Dining at Oak & Grain! Our Dining services follow state-recommended guidelines to help do our part to support public health. We now are offering several options for a memorable dinner to better support our community in this time of need: In-House Dining, Private Dining and our popular Take-Out Service. Since we are sourcing many ingredients locally, your support helps our local farmers as well.
Please take note that our Take-Out menu may not contain all items on our menu served at the inn.
Hit the Order Now Button below to see our full Take – Out Menu options.
You can now place take out orders up to 6 PM. Please allow one hour for us to get your order ready. Take out is curbside only – please call when you arrive!
a la Carte Dinners are served from 5 pm – 8 pm, Wed – Sun.
3-course Brunch is served Sundays only; 11:30 AM cocktails, 12:00 seating, INDOORS only, call to book
Family Style –
Available as Take-out only.
Order for two ($65), four ($85), six ($120) or more!
- Choose Local Soup of the Day or Oak & Grain Salad – Local Mesclun Greens, Housemade Giardiniera, Oven Cured Tomatoes, Thistle Hill Farm Tarentaise Cheese, Toasted Walnuts (GF,V)
- Choose an Entrée for all
- Pork Tenderloin, NH Mushroom Demi (DF,GF), Starch 0f The Day, Local Vegetable of The Day
- Pan Seared Icelandic Cod, Kombu Beurre Blanc (GF), Starch 0f The Day, Local Vegetable of The Day
- Arborio Crispy Celeriac Steak, Onion Fettuccine, Sundried Tomato Aioli, Balsamic Reduction, Olive Parsley Tapenade (GF,V)
A la Carte Menu –
- Local Soup of the Day (please call for more information) $13
- Local Mesclun Greens, House made Giardiniera, Oven Cured Tomatoes, Thistle Hill Farm Tarentaise Cheese, Toasted Walnuts (GF,V) $16
- Roasted Beets, Winter Greens, Bayley Hazen Blue Cheese Ricotta Purée, Croutons, Toasted Seeds, Radish (V) $16
- White Balsamic Preserved Lemon Vinaigrette (DF,GF,V,Ⓥ)
- Garlic Blood Orange Champagne Vinaigrette (DF,GF,V,Ⓥ)
- Herb Dijon Buttermilk Dressing (GF,V)
- Green Tea Apple Wood Smoked Lamb Chops, Nasu Miso, Korean BBQ Herbs, Toasted Pistachios, Grilled Lime (DF) $22
- Grilled Canadian Sea Scallops, Citrus Braised Pork Belly, Rosemary Burnt Oranges, Bourbon Glazed Cranberries, Microgreens (DF,GF) $24
- Seafood Bouillabaisse Reduction, White Wine Poached Shrimp, Charred Faroe Island Salmon, Shaved Fennel, Caramelized Leeks, Herb Oil (DF,GF) $22
- Winter Spring Rolls, Maine Grown Tofu, Carrots, Parsnips, Kale, Bing Cherries, Candied Ginger Rutabaga, Ginger Hoisin, Sweet Chili Reduction (DF,V,Ⓥ) $18
- Bread (with Herb Roasted Honey Garlic Honey Butter)
- for 2 $3
- for 4 $6
- for 6 $8
- Local 9 Ounce Filet – $44
- Pork Tenderloin – $36
- Venison Loin – $38
- Coffee Black Pepper Grilled Short Ribs – $38
- Maple Leaf Farm Duck Breast – $36
- Saku Tuna – $34
- Icelandic Cod – $32
- Catch of The Day – $30
- Arborio Crispy Celeriac Steak, Onion Fettuccine, Sundried Tomato Aioli, Balsamic Reduction, Olive Parsley Tapenade (GF,V) $30
- Choice of Sauce
- Charred Shallot Brandy Foie Gras Sauce (DF,GF)
- NH Mushroom Demi (DF,GF)
- Winter Greens Salsa Verde (DF,GF)
- Kombu Beurre Blanc (GF,V)
- Five Spice Aubergine Sauce (DF,GF,V,Ⓥ)
- Winter Fruit Hand Pie, Apricot Glaze, Vanilla Bean Crème Anglaise (V) $12
- Chocolate Ganache Cake, Brandy Cherry Syrup, Crème Fraîche Cream, Toasted Hazelnuts (GF,V) $12
Please express any dietary needs so Chef may customize to your needs.
Key: GF = gluten free, DF = dairy free, V = vegetarian, Ⓥ = vegan
* Consuming raw or under-cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness