#1 New London Inn on TripAdvisor
Inn at Pleasant Lake is a breathtaking waterfront retreat with resort amenities in historic New London, NH. We are a full service country inn that offers comfortable accommodations and award-winning gourmet dining in a tranquil New England setting. Centrally located in the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region, we have convenient access to the beach, the mountains, artistic venues, local shopping, and a wide array of outdoor activities. Whether you are looking for a quiet romantic escape, or an exhilarating outdoor adventure, our New London bed and breakfast will provide an unmatched experience.
Warm hospitality and beautiful views, relaxation and adventure in all seasons
Our New London inn offers first class amenities, five junior suites and five guestrooms, all with en-suite baths. Complete with high speed internet and central air conditioning, your comfort is our top priority. Your stay includes a hearty country breakfast, afternoon tea, and many other amenities.
Enjoy paddling the lake, reading on the beach or taking in the views from our patio. Spring and Fall are perfect times for hiking nearby trails. Winter offers opportunity for downhill or Nordic skiing, snowshoeing and other cold weather activities. End your perfect day at our New Hampshire getaway with a delicious meal at our full-service restaurant.
In The News
New Patio Dining & Take Out Dinner Menu
Welcome to Patio Dining at Oak & Grain! This is a new service following our state-recommended guidelines to help do our part to support public health. In addition, we will continue with our popular Take-Out Service to better support our community in this time of need. Please note: we are sourcing as many ingredients locally as possible. Your support helps our local farmers as well.
Take out is curbside only – call when you arrive! Thank you.
Dinner will be served on our Patio overlooking Pleasant Lake from 4pm – 8pm Wednesday – Sunday evenings. Lunch will be served from noon – 4pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- Local Seasonal Soup (please call for more information) $12
- Grilled Wadleigh Hill Farm Romaine Salad, Parmesan Crisp, Grilled Shrimp, Bacon Lardons, Vinegar Onions, Herb Croutons $16
- Local Mesclun Greens, Heirloom Grape Tomatoes, Marinated Cucumbers, Shaved Radish, Maplebrook Farm Feta, Overwintered Carrots, Pistachios, Beets, (GF, V) $13
- Herb Buttermilk (GF, V)
- Citrus Champagne Vinaigrette (DF, GF, V, Ⓥ)
- Caesar (DF, GF, V)
- Smoked Grilled Battles Farm Pork Belly, Root Beer Hoisin BBQ Sauce , Cilantro Pickled Vegetable Slaw (DF) $16
- Grilled Togarashi Crusted Saku Tuna, Ginger Lime Soy Glaze, Cold Noodles, Scallion, Pea Shoots (DF) $18
- Grilled Herb Sourdough French Bread, Escalivada, Goat Cheese, Chive Purée, Sherry Reduction (V) $12
- Hanger Steak $30
- Skirt Steak – $28
- Filet Mignon – $40
- Gin Maple Brined Pork Loin – $28
- Statler Chicken Breast – $28
- O&G Burger – $16
- Nova Scotia Salmon – $28
- Canadian Scallops – $30
- Atlantic RSF Catch of The Day – $28
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi, Grilled Vegetables, Wild Mushrooms, Shaved Parmesan, Herb Brown Butter (V) $26
- Choice of Sauce
- Chimichurri -Parsley, Cilantro, Roasted Garlic, Ginger, Red Wine Vinegar, Dijon Mustard, Lime Juice (DF, GF, V, Ⓥ)
- Horseradish Cream – Grated Horseradish, Worcestershire Sauce, Dijon Mustard, Lemon Juice, Sour Cream, White Vinegar (GF, V)
- Red Wine Sauce – Roasted Garlic, Shallots, Tomato Paste, Red Wine, Beef Stock (DF, GF)
- Mushroom Demi – Roasted Garlic, Sautéed Wild Mushrooms, Shallots, Tomato Paste, Red Wine, Veal Stock (DF, GF)
- Romesco – Roasted Tomatoes, Roasted Red Peppers, Basil, Parsley, Sherry Vinegar, Roasted Garlic, Red Pepper Flakes, Dijon Mustard, Toasted Almonds (DF, GF, V, Ⓥ)
- Pesto – Basil, Garlic, Pine Nuts, Parmesan Cheese, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Dijon Mustard (GF)
- Sweet Crêpe, Lemon Curd Mousse, Ginger Blueberries, Streusel Crumble (V) $10
- Buttermilk Beet Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Ganache, Toasted Almonds (V) $10
Please express all dietary issues. Chef will work to make each dish fit your needs.
Key: GF = gluten free, DF = dairy free, V = vegetarian, Ⓥ = vegan