#1 New London Inn on TripAdvisor
Inn at Pleasant Lake is a breathtaking waterfront retreat with resort amenities in historic New London, NH. We are a full service country inn that offers comfortable accommodations and award-winning gourmet dining in a tranquil New England setting. Centrally located in the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region, we have convenient access to the beach, the mountains, artistic venues, local shopping, and a wide array of outdoor activities. Whether you are looking for a quiet romantic escape, or an exhilarating outdoor adventure, our New London bed and breakfast will provide an unmatched experience.
Warm hospitality and beautiful views, relaxation and adventure in all seasons
Our New London inn offers first class amenities, five junior suites and five guestrooms, all with en-suite baths. Complete with high speed internet and central air conditioning, your comfort is our top priority. Your stay includes a hearty country breakfast, afternoon tea, and many other amenities.
Enjoy paddling the lake, reading on the beach or taking in the views from our patio. Spring and Fall are perfect times for hiking nearby trails. Winter offers opportunity for downhill or Nordic skiing, snowshoeing and other cold weather activities. End your perfect day at our New Hampshire getaway with a delicious meal at our full-service restaurant.
In The News
Welcome to 2021 Dining at Oak & Grain!
At Oak & Grain, we have continued to go above and beyond to follow all state-recommended guidelines to help do our part to support the health and safety of our guests and our community. Over this past year we have adapted and expanded our dining options to create as much opportunity for our guests as possible. We currently offer In-House Dining – including à la Carte, 5 course with options, our popular experience “Chef’s Whim” and Sunday Brunch. We are also dining on the patio, there are restrictions – please call to book. Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have!
Lastly, we are continuing to source as many ingredients locally as possible and take great pride in the fact that when you dine with us – dine in or takeout – you are helping us support local farmers. Thank you so much for your continued support of our business and our local community.
Dinner is served from 5 pm – 8 pm, Wed – Sun.
3-course Brunch is served Sundays only; 11:30 AM cocktails, 12:00 PM seating
TAKEOUT UPDATE: We are no longer offering Take Out service.
Please consider calling our sister property, The New London Inn for your take out needs.
A la Carte Menu –
- Soup of the Day (please call for more information) $13
- Mesclun Greens, Watermelon Radish, Fingerling Potatoes, Haricots Verts, Niçoise Olives, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Sauce Verte, Quail Egg, Citrus Verjus Vinaigrette (GF,DF, V) $16
- Crispy Pancetta, Spring Peas, Shaved Beets, Vinegar Onions, Toasted Hazelnuts, Local Greens, Toasted Quinoa, Pecorino Cheese, Dijon Sunflower Chive Blossom Vinaigrette (GF) $16
- Chilled Shrimp, Spicy Remoulade, Savory Crêpe, Kohlrabi Carrot Salad (DF) $20
- Mongolian Lamb Bao Buns, Cabbage Spring Onion Ginger Slaw, Sriracha Lime Aioli $20
- Beer Pickled Shallots, Seared Scallop, Butter Leek Top Puree, Onion Dashi, Pork Belly (GF) $20
- Crab Salad, Dill Remoulade, Faroe Island Salmon Gravlax, Grilled Focaccia, Pickled Cucumber, Pea Tendrils, Capers, Horseradish Oil, Lemon Crème Fraîche $22
- Local Vermont Cheese Plate, Fruit Mostarda, Crackers (V) $18
- Bread, Maître D Butter
- for 2 $3
- for 4 $6
- for 6 $8
Local 9 Ounce Filet – $44 | Hanger Steak – $38 | Maple Leaf Farm Duck Breast $36 | Petite NY Sirloin – $38 | Heritage Kurobuta Pork Chop – $38
SeaScallops – $36 | Faroe Island Salmon – $34 | Catch of The Day – $30
Rhubarb, Leek Curry Lentils, Carolina Rice, Cilantro Greek Yogurt, Smoked Paprika Oil, Chickpea Crumble (GF,V) $32
Choice of Sauce
- Szechuan Peppercorn Red Wine Jus (GF,DF) Hoisin Red Wine Sauce (DF,V,Ⓥ)
- Foie Gras Bordelaise (GF,DF)
- Zippy Sauce (GF,DF,V,Ⓥ)
- Herb Citrus Beurre Blanc (GF,V)
- Saffron Romesco (GF,DF,V,Ⓥ)
- Chocolate Pound Cake, White Chocolate Ganache, Raspberry Coulis, Vanilla Crème Fraîche Chantilly, Toasted Almonds (V) $12
- Farmers Cheesecake, Ricotta, Buckwheat Ginger Graham Crumble Strawberry Rhubarb Compote (V) $12
Please express any dietary needs so Chef may customize to your needs.
Key: GF = gluten free, DF = dairy free, V = vegetarian, Ⓥ = vegan
* Consuming raw or under-cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness