*** Both the Inn and Oak & Grain Restaurant are Open! ***
Serving on Patio as well as in the Dining Room: Wed – Sun, 5 pm – 8 pm
Curbside Takeout is Still Available. Menu below is locally sourced a la Carte.
~ Reservations Required ~
Tables are limited, Seating is first come, first serve. We cannot accommodate specific table requests.
Adherence to all CDC guidelines – 6 foot table spacing, masks, sanitizing, scheduling, traffic patterns (see covid statement)
#1 New London Inn on TripAdvisor
Inn at Pleasant Lake is a breathtaking waterfront retreat with resort amenities in historic New London, NH. We are a full service country inn that offers comfortable accommodations and award-winning gourmet dining in a tranquil New England setting. Centrally located in the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee region, we have convenient access to the beach, the mountains, artistic venues, local shopping, and a wide array of outdoor activities. Whether you are looking for a quiet romantic escape, or an exhilarating outdoor adventure, our New London bed and breakfast will provide an unmatched experience.
Warm hospitality and beautiful views, relaxation and adventure in all seasons
Our New London inn offers first class amenities, five junior suites and five guestrooms, all with en-suite baths. Complete with high speed internet and central air conditioning, your comfort is our top priority. Your stay includes a hearty country breakfast, afternoon tea, and many other amenities.
Enjoy paddling the lake, reading on the beach or taking in the views from our patio. Spring and Fall are perfect times for hiking nearby trails. Winter offers opportunity for downhill or Nordic skiing, snowshoeing and other cold weather activities. End your perfect day at our New Hampshire getaway with a delicious meal at our full-service restaurant.
In The News
Dinner & Take Out Menu
Welcome to 2020 Dining at Oak & Grain! Our Dining services follow state-recommended guidelines to help do our part to support public health. We now are offering several options for a memorable dinner to better support our community in this time of need: Patio Dining, In-House Dining, and our popular Take-Out Service. Since we are sourcing many ingredients locally, your support helps our local farmers as well. Take-Out menu may not contain all items on our menu served at the inn.
Place take out orders before 4 PM. Take out is curbside only – please call when you arrive!
a la Carte Dinners are served from 5 pm – 8 pm, Wed – Sun.
3-course Brunch is served Sundays only; 11:30 AM cocktails, 12:00 seating, INDOORS only, call to book
- Local Soup of the Day (please call for more information) $13
- Local Head Lettuce, Bacon Lardons, Vinegar Onions, Oven Roasted Tomatoes, Bayley Hazen Blue Cheese Crumbles (GF) $16
- Roasted Winter Squash, Caramelized Beets, Radish, White Quinoa, Tart Bing Cherries, Maple Brook Farm Feta, Citrus Segments (GF, V) $16
- Grilled Baby Carrots, Confit Eggplant Goat Cheese Smear, Toasted Cashews, Arugula, Naan Croutons (V) $16
- Curry Honey Vinaigrette (GF, V, DF)
- Bayley Hazen Blue Cheese Dressing (GF, V)
- Pine Nut Olive Balsamic Vinaigrette (GF, DF, V)
- Maine Lobster, Crêpe Purse, Grilled Foie Gras, Parsnip Purée, Lobster Brandy Glace, Microgreens $26
- Local Vermont Cheese Plate, Apricot Orange Rind Jam, Crostini (V) $18
- Double Wild Mushroom French Bread Toast, Red Wine, Gremolata, Bone Marrow, White Truffle Aioli (DF) $20
- Korean Braised Battles Farm Pork Belly, Bao Buns, Pickled Veg, IPL Pear BBQ, Pea Tendrils (DF) $18
- Bread (with Honey Garlic Herb Butter Spread)
- for 2 $3
- for 4 $6
- for 6 $8
- Local 9 Ounce Filet – $44
- Rack of Lamb – $42
- Jurgielewicz Farm Duck Breast – $36
- Braised Short Ribs – $38
- Frenched Bone-in Pork Chop – $38
- Trout – $34
- Canadian Sea Scallops – $36
- Catch of The Day – $30
- Roasted Squash, Sweet Potato Ricotta Gnocchi, Winter Greens, Sage Parsley Pesto, Balsamic Reduction (GF, V) $30
- Choice of Sauce
- Miso Beef Jus (GF, DF)
- Sherry Mushroom Demi (GF, DF)
- Charred Pear Red Wine (DF, GF)
- Saffron Sundried Tomato Caper Beurre Blanc (GF, V)
- Carrot Ginger Harissa (GF, DF, V)
- Trapanese (GF, V)
- Vanilla Bean Creme Brûlée, IPL Pear Ginger Chutney, Toasted Walnuts (GF, V) $12
- Spiced Apple Compote, Puff Pastry, Raspberry Purée, Sea Salt Caramel, Crème Pâtissière, Toasted Almonds (V) $12
Please express any dietary needs so Chef may customize to your needs.
Key: GF = gluten free, DF = dairy free, V = vegetarian, Ⓥ = vegan
* Consuming raw or under-cooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness