June, July, August in the Sunapee Area
The area seems to awaken once the snow melts and the flowers are blooming. There are so many activities to choose from when you visit or live in our region of New Hampshire. Here is just a sampling:
- Our local summer stock theater, The New London Barn Playhouse, has begun performances.
- Guests of the inn can enjoy discounted tickets to The Fells and Canterbury Shaker Village, inquire at the desk
- Mount Sunapee’s new Adventure Park.
- July 5th there will be more than 40 juried artists and craftsmen selling their works on the New London Town Green
- July 12th is Newbury Old Home Day
- Mondays, June to September…CarNutz Car Club Cruise Nights. Sugar River Savings Bank parking lot, Newport NH
- 90th Annual Hospital Days Fair, New London, July 31-Aug 3
- Old Time Fair, Potter Place, Aug 3