Make sure you’re getting the best out of your travels!
Next time you plan a trip, make sure you are getting all the important information! When you book direct you are guaranteed to have access to everything that the property offers. When you book with an On-line Travel Agent (OTA – like Expedia, Kayak, Tripadvisor, Booking.com and other platforms), you are not seeing the best features a property is offering. The “Book a Room” button on Google will always direct you to an OTA and you may miss out.
Why would you book direct?
- Assurance of the best rates and offers
- Access to all the rooms that are available
- Offered all available dates
- Easy to add packages, specials, and add-ons to your stay, or fun offers
- Maximum flexibility with reschedules, changes to your stay, and cancellation options
- Have direct access to the inn keeper, a real person who cares about your experience
- Answers your questions correctly and completely
- Helps you customize your vacation
- Assists with your special requests
Make sure you’re on the right website!
- Check the URL and don’t be tricked by the OTA’s links!
- Never hit the blue “book a room” button on Google – it will always take you to an OTA
If you don’t Book Direct…
- You lose access to special deals
- You may not see all the available rooms or dates
- You are subject to the OTA’s hidden fees
- You may not have access to all the amenities
- Cancelling or changing your reservation can be difficult
A quick Youtube search will provide several educational videos from major hotel brands regarding booking direct.
Let us help you get the most out of your vacation. Book direct with the Inn at Pleasant Lake!